Register now for our Spring group training!
- Program kicks off Saturday, Feb. 16th, 2019 at Foot Traffic Sellwood at 8am! (you can also register there!)
- TRAINING FOR: 5K, 10K, and Half Marathon distances.
- Saturday morning workouts rotate between all five Foot Traffic locations!
- Read below for FAQ’s and details about goal events.
- For runners and walkers (and those looking for a walk/jog combo). 14 pace mentors to match all abilities!
Or register in-store at any Foot Traffic location with CASH or CHECK!
Introducing the BEST all-women’s training program in Portland for ALL abilities of runners and walkers! Whether you are a woman just trying to start to get active again or you are looking to improve upon your existing fitness, the Foot Traffic Women’s Academy is for YOU! Women of all abilities and ages will be represented in the program and joined by “pace mentors” and coaches for all paces. The program emphasizes developing lifelong running and walking habits, while also helping women meet performance goals. The women’s training program partners with local businesses, fitness professionals, dieticians and physical therapists to help members navigate the world of fitness. With an overall “wellness” focus, this training program goes beyond simply training for a particular event and is a great opportunity to meet with like-minded women to start or maintain a healthy lifestyle. The weekly weekend meetings include tips and discussions from dieticians, trainers, physical therapists, and representatives in the running & walking apparel and footwear industries.
The women’s training Academy serves all levels and abilities starting at age 18 and up to seniors and will have motivating mentors of all ages and running and walking backgrounds. Membership includes a free super-cute women’s specific shirt, professional coaching both for runners and walkers, tons of free gear and exclusive discounts on related gear, organized weekly meetings, as well as weekly schedules delivered via email for each pace group’s specific workout to do on your own. What really separates this program from any other is the unparalleled camaraderie of an all-women’s environment discussing topics and issues of the utmost importance to women of all ages. We can’t wait to see you there, so register now and bring a friend!
Sincerely, The crew at FTWA
Feel free to send an email here to our wonderful coach, Diane Weber with any questions about Women’s Academy!
- Train for the Foot Traffic Hop Hop 5K on April 20th or choose any spring 5K event and let us help you prepare!
- Returner rate: $40.
- Train with us for the Foot Traffic Hop Hop 10K on April 20th or choose a Spring 10K goal event and let us help you get there!
- Returner rate: $50.
Half MarathonFebruary - July
- Recommended goal event is the Foot Traffic Sauvie Island Half marathon on July 4th but any summer half marathon is applicable!
- Returner rate: $75.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS!
Attention non-profits, schools, businesses, and corporate wellness programs!
Excite your fundraising base and energize your employee wellness through this simple and fun new program! Raising funds and staying fit has never been so easy! Click here for more info.
For more info, email email@example.com