TO CELEBRATE NATIONAL RUNNING DAY ON JUNE 3RD
KIDS RUN FREE!!!
FIRST 200 ENTRANTS – INCLUDES: MEDAL • BIB • RESULTS
(SHIRTS NOT INCLUDED)
2021 Vouchers + Virtual + Extra Swag = FUN!
SATURDAY, JULY 4TH • 2020 • SAUVIE ISLAND, OREGON
SPECIAL VIRTUAL RACE/ COVID-19 MESSAGE:
First of all, we want to thank everyone for their grace and patience. These are incredibly trying times for both event organizers and the small farm community of Sauvie Island that this event supports. The features of the virtual event are awesome and we guarantee you will be blown away this year by the experience and super glad you kept the training mojo going! RUN ON! WALK ON!
VIRTUAL RACE DETAILS: As easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Complete your chosen distance anytime between July 3rd and July 15th.
- Send in your results to email@example.com or simply respond to the automated text or email that we will send out prior to the first day.
- Share photos, wear your awesome swag and medal proudly, and keep on moving!
See FAQS below on SWAG, packet pick up, shipping options, and more!
WHAT YOU GET!
Large swag package including:
- Official race shirt (see image)
- Official race tank top (Bonus! see image)
- Awesome huge finisher’s medal (see image)
- Custom race bib (with your name on it if you sign up before June 21st!)
Sauvie Island is not closed! We know that nothing beats that experience out on the farm. Which is why we’ve assembled an AWESOME package of coupons and exclusive offers from farms and businesses out on the island that are stepping forward to invite you onto the island throughout the summer! They need your support and they are making it an easy choice for us all!
The value of these coupons and certificates are worth more than the registration alone!
- Virtual race results handled professionally by Huber Timing with optional noted certified results through Strava or Garmin.
- Amazing raffle prizes throughout the race weekend/week for those that post their results on the virtual race board, post pictures on social media, and send in updates via email!
- Voucher of HALF OFF for next year for any pre-registered participants! Yes, you get this in ADDITION to the above features for this year (note, this voucher is only for pre-registered participants)
As we mentioned before, this is an incredibly difficult time, but staying positive and encouraging folks to continue to run or walk individually will be incredibly important for making sure we can continue to have the great tradition of the Foot Traffic Flat long into the future. More announcements will be made soon and thank you so much for your patience as we work with our winery friends to keep this event going.
If you have any questions at all, never hesitate to reach out directly to our stores or email us directly. We are a local shop and that’s one of the many advantages of doing local races and shopping local. You get to talk to a person that cares just as much as you do about our sport and community. Be well and RUN and WALK ON!
Sincerely, Sean and the crew at the Foot Traffic Flat
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How long do I have to do the race? You have two weeks from July 3rd to July 15th to complete your race. Your coupons for Sauvie Island will be good all summer long.
- How are we doing the packet distribution? We are offering a bib pick up over the course of multiple days before the race (dates to be announced soon). If you want your items BEFORE the official race date, you will also need to pick them up at these times given that the items will likely not be able to be packaged and sent in time after they are received the week before the race.
- Can I have my items shipped? YES, you can! You must request this via email to firstname.lastname@example.org though so we know to pull your items. See below for shipping times.
- When can you ship my items? Given that most items will not arrive to us until the week of the race, it will be unlikely that we will be able to ship the packets to participants before July 4th. But…given that the race date is open for two weeks, we will first focus on in-store packet pick up dates the week prior to the race and then begin shipping items out immediately after.
- How do I submit my results? You will get a results link email and texted to you before the race date. You will simply respond to those with your results! If you do not get those, you can also just email them to email@example.com
- I need to change my address. How do I do that? Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to do this!
- I purchased a shuttle ticket! Can I get a refund! What?! You aren’t riding a bus out to the island on July 4th? Kidding. Of course, we can refund your shuttle ticket. The other other option we are giving folks is to donate that shuttle ticket to the volunteer fire department out on the island. Just email email@example.com and request either one!
PACKET PICKUP INFORMATION