SPRING 2023 MEETS ANNOUNCED!
SPRING ALL-COMER TRACK MEETS (YOUTH ONLY)
Join us for another fantastic season of Spring track in Portland! Foot Traffic partners with Portland Parks and Recreation to offer these low-cost, fun-filled meets to all area youth, 8th grade and under. These are for both individuals and for teams, so all youth are welcome!
This year’s 2023 schedule is as follows:
(All meets at Grant H.S. Track unless otherwise noted from 6pm-7:45pm)
- Thurs, April 13th, All-ages track meet
- Thurs, April 20th , All-ages track meet
- Thurs, April 27th, All-ages track meet
COST: $5 per athlete.
- Please come prepared with $5 cash if possible.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes before the event starts and simply pay and sign the waiver!
6pm-7:30pm: FIELD EVENTS BEGIN:
- turbo javelin
- long jump,
- hurdles on the infield
The following events are on a rolling start:
- 60 meter dash
- 100 meter dash
- 1500 meters
- 400 meters
- 200 meters
- 4×100 relay
LOOKING FOR A LOW COST YOUTH TRACK TEAM?
Looking for a low-pressure introduction to track for athletes grade 2-8? Click the button below to find out more about Foot Traffic Youth Track program every spring!