SUMMER 2023 DATES ANNOUNCED!
2023 SUMMER ALL-COMER TRACK MEETS
(ALL ages… yes, parents too!)
Join us for another fun-filled summer of track and field at Grant Park! Kids and adults of all ages are invited to this Portland tradition as Foot Traffic, Portland Parks, and partnering high schools host weekly track meets featuring all kinds of track and field events (see schedule below). Each year over 1,00 participants, both young and old, get their track fix over the course of 4 evening track meets. Summer All-Comer Track meets begin in June and run into July. Check the updated schedule below. The fun starts with the 60 meters for kids and predict mile and ends with the 4 x 100 relay at 7:45 with many events in between
SUMMER 2023 SCHEDULE
- All meets are WEDNESDAYS at Grant High School (click here for directions).
- MEETS BEGIN AT 6PM.
- Registration begins at 5:30pm.
WEDNESDAY, June 21st
WEDNESDAY, June 28th
WEDNESDAY, July 5th
WEDNESDAY, July 12th
I went to my first one last night with 5 kids of different age groups. I want to thank you for putting this event on it was great. The kids were inspired to try new things and more importantly to me, they were all exhausted and slept well! We will look forward to more track meets next summer.
COST & REGISTRATION
- $5 per athlete. $10 for your entire immediate family (kids and parents together!).
- Registration begins approximately 30 minutes before the first race and continues throughout the evening.
- See order of events for when to expect your event to start.
- Registration cost includes unlimited amounts of events each evening.
ORDER OF EVENTS & SCHEDULE
Events are on a rolling start beginning at 6PM.
- REGISTRATION OPENS: 5:30pm
- Field events throughout evening starting at 6pm and include turbo javelin, shot put, high jump, long jump.
- 60 meter dash for 10 and under
- 100 meter dash: 10 and over (or any athlete who prefers 100 meter dash).
- 60 meter HURDLES (ages 12 and under): On midfield immediately after 100 meters and during 1500 meters.
- 1500 meter (all ages) – prize for top male and female!
- 400 meters (all ages)
- 800 meters (all ages)
- 200 meters (all ages)
- 4×100 Family Relay (all ages)
YOUTH SUMMER CAMPS
Looking for a low-pressure but super fun summer day camp to track for kiddos from 2nd-8th grade? Click below for more information about Foot Traffic’s super popular youth Summer Running Camps! Three locations: Sellwood, Northeast Portland, and Cedar Mill! Choose a week or multiple weeks. 4Sibling discounts, multiple camp discounts, affordable and fee waivers for those that can’t afford it!