NEXT GROUP WORKOUT AT FOOT TRAFFIC NORTHEAST!
SATURDAY, FEB. 5th @ 8AM
SIGNED UP AND NOT GETTING THE EMAILS? Just email email@example.com and let us know!
INTRODUCING THE NEW SHAMROCK RUN CLUB 2022!
Runners AND Walkers, this club is for YOU!
- January 29th to March 5th
- Train with a group each Saturday morning at 8am.
- Includes EXCLUSIVE SHAMROCK RUN CLUB SHIRT pictured here!
- Train for your Shamrock 5K or 8K (higher mileage options available for those training for the 15K or Half too!).
- Meet at a new location each Saturday morning in the Portland-area.
- Coach will be provided giving you a marked course, training tips, and suggested weekday mileage (weekday mileage done on your own).
- Stay motivated by meeting up with others and having a pre-set course all ready for you!
- COST: JUST $20! Includes the RUN CLUB SHIRT and exclusive discounts on gear and races, which more than makes up for the cost!
Diane Lechner – Shamrock Run Club Coach
Diane has many years of coaching under her running belt. She has coached and directed the Portland Marathon Clinic as well as being a member of the coaching staff for Portland’s Grant High School Cross Country and Track teams. She is currently head coach for Foot Traffic’s Women’s Academy and the youth running program. She is certified by the Road Runner Clubs of America (RRCA), has a certification in personal training and her first aid/CPR/AED certification is current. She believes it is important to nurture a sense of joy in running and walking and creates training plans that are sustainable for an athlete, focusing on the long-term health and happiness of the runner/walker. Diane also has a great deal of experience and enjoys coaching technical skills for those athletes who are performance focused. One of the greatest rewards of coaching is getting to see an athlete surprise themselves with what they can do.
CHECK OUT THE SHAMROCK RUN CLUB T-SHIRT>>
Designed by our very own Karina Rivas, this shirt’s message is not only clever and cheeky, but is made with moisture wicking cotton and will certianly be a favorite in your racing or trainging garb closet.
SHAMROCK SHAKEOUT FUN RUN/WALK
+ NEW SHAMROCK RUN CLUB BELOW!
The Shamrock Run and Walk is BACK in 2022 and we can’t wait to see you outside, moving, and having fun! Foot Traffic and the Shamrock Run are joining forces again this year to bring you our annual pre-party fun run and walk, the Shamrock Shakeout. This is a free event and an excuse to get your friends together to start thinking about training for this Spring’s event. FIRST 50 to RSVP get a FREE GIFT! Details are below.
WHERE & WHEN:
- January 22nd, 2022
- Foot Traffic Northeast (4020 NE Fremont St.)
- 9am (leave for run/walk at 9:15am).
- 9:30-11:30am: Raffle, green pancakes and beer, and fun!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- FREE EVENT! Just RSVP here! Free gift to first 50!
- 2, 4, and 6 mile options on our “clover” course.
- Everyone gets a raffle ticket when you finish. Prizes from sponsors and the race!
- Registration options for the Shamrock Run that day as well!
- Discounts on training gear at Foot Traffic.